Watermelon Tourmaline Drop Necklace (set 2)
Energies / Powers
Yin and Yang. Inspires creativity, harmonises, cleanses, soothes and removes stress.
Inspiration / Description
More from the Tourmaline range, these pieces all use what’s generally known as the watermelon tourmaline, a rare variety which naturally contains three different colours in the same gemstone that match the colours present in a watermelon! Green represents the outer skin, pink the sweet fruit inside and white the rind, The green part feeds your life force, while the pink soothes and harmonises.
Unique and feminine, I’ve hand-picked each high quality stone and added a double jewellery string in contrasting green and black with hand-knitted knots along its length, then finished it off with a pair of solid silver beads. Just like the larger stone necklaces in the Tourmaline range, thanks to the beautiful single slip-knot you can wear this piece as a choker or adjust it to a much longer length depending on what you’re wearing or how you feel!
Materials used / Dimension / Size
- Irregular shaped natural watermelon tourmaline gemstones approximately18 x 17 x 4mm.
- Double jewellery cord with combination of green/black.
- Two pure sterling silver 3mm beads as closure.
- Adjustable strings with total length of 24 inches.
- Please note that each necklace here is a one-off. If the one you like has already been sold, you can always email me with details of the one you liked and I’ll try and source something as similar a possible for you to consider.